Wednesday, August 11, 2010

ATC Class



My bad. Sorry I haven´t updated the blog for a while - ok, a month. I get busy creating and forget the tech side. The picture is of an ATC I made for the ATC class next week. It was a little hard to make samples because the point of this class is to be very freewheeling. ATC stands for Artist Trading Card and they are meant to be traded, never sold. They are always 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches and they can be done in any media you want. I will show you how to work with the little Inkssentials metal frames and Idea-ology fragments but the real point is just to make ATCś. I will have lots of papers, some trim, eyelets, brads, buttosns and of course lots of stamps. And inks, paints, glitter and embossing powders. The stamps in the picture are from the new Tim Holtz Halloween stamps. Bring along any fun embellishments or papers you want to use. Looking forward to some inky goodness....

No comments:

Post a Comment