Sunday, November 28, 2010

December Point of View

OK, I finally gave in and used an Eiffel Tower stamp. This fun one is a wood mount by Hampton Arts and is included in the price of the class. Class is WEDNESDAY, December 15th at 10:30 am and 6:30 pm. A few comments and the inks I used...




Based on a card that I was fortunate enough to have published in Take Ten....uses Sepia Archival Ink, Vintage Photo Distress, Gold Paint Dabber and Sunflower Sparkle Perfect Pearls Mist.




The new Cosmo Cricket paper and a check out those peeps....Vintage Photo, Fired Brick, Tea Dye and Sepia Archival Ink. Yes, if you have the bird trio stamp from a past class, bring it along. I will have one there to use if you don´t have it.



What is not to love about this new Cosmo Cricket collection?? Straight jet black archival ink...simple, yet effective.



OK, bring along a brayer if you have one....we will play with dye inks...and gloss paper....and a little Versamark and clear embossing powder. I used greens, blues and purples and will have them there, but bring your own if you want to see what you can come up with using ink you already own.



OK. photo fairy failed me...this is my favorite card and you wouldn´t know why to look at this picture! My Mind´s Eye Lost and Found paper, a tag, and Twinkling H20ś make magic. I have about 5 colors but feel free to bring your own if you want to try something besides pink. Just about anything works well with the timeless black and white. I will bring pink, purple, green and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment