Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Friends Canvas



This 9x12 canvas was designed to feature a 4x6 or 5x7 photo of you and your best friends....or your sisters....or even your family. I will bring a stamp that says sisters and one that says family in addition to the friends stamp.

Here is a close up of the butterfly which I seem to have been using a lot lately...


And here is a close up of the dress form, mini mini mini rosette, angel wings, et. al. I must have been die happy the day I made this! I count 6 on this canvas!



Things to bring to class: Tea dye or vintage photo distress ink and a blending tool, juniper and gold paint dabbers, your photo(s) and your scissors and beacons of course!


Class will be held in both Bloomington and Rochester! At Scrapbooks Too on Thursday, April 14th from 6:00-8:30 and Sunday, April 10th from 12:30-3:00. At VIP Scrapbooks on Sunday, March 27th from 11:00-2:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment