Saturday, May 14, 2011

Vintage Card Class in May

Thursday night, May 19th 6:00-8:30 pm
Sunday afternoon, May 22nd 1-3:30 pm



OK, a little steam punky, a little odd...the inside is my current fav Wendy Vecchi stamp....
¨She was a stylish, with a little bit of attitude¨


A new technique, easy, but adds a lot of depth to a project



When you cannot find the right old vintage photo...make your own!

This is my graduation card this year....could be used for many occasions or ¨just because!¨



OK, Jessica is going to yell at me for this one.....cute ATC...BAD, BAD photo!

you get the idea though....

hope you can join us!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the class...but man we gotta work on those pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back it town and can't wait to come in for a class this summer! Trying to match up my work schedule, but hopefully I'll be there for the Vintage Card, Ten Second Studio Book, and Gypsy Tray classes. Hope all is well! - Sydney Wolf

    ReplyDelete