Sunday, April 19, 2015

April Page Class


Saturday, April 25th, 9:00 am - 11:00 am $20

GrandStay Hotel & Conference Center
7083 153rd Street West
Apple Valley, MN  55124 

The Hotel Board Room

Please bring to class:  jet black archival ink or any non-dye black ink, some post it notes to make a couple of masks, glossy accents and markers or watercolor pencils to color your stamped images.  I wanted bright colors so I used Tombow markers.  Tombow, Stampin Up or Distress markers or watercolor pencils would work.  I colored my designs primarily with blues and oranges to offset my photo; if you have a photo in mind, you might want to change your marker colors to enhance the photo to the maximum effect.  I will have 2 boxes of markers and pencils in class but if you have your own, please bring them - you won't have to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment