Sunday, December 9, 2012

More Fun - Tag inspired by Day 3

This tag was inspired by Julie's day for day 3, although I made it a vertical tag - if I finish more of these and like them I will mount them on a canvas...and it is easier if they are all the same orientation!  Instead of putting down paper pieces to make my aqua stripes, I cut a tag from white paper and then used tissue tape to create stripes which I stained with peacock distress stains.  And although I have way to many Christmas stamps...not a pair of mittens among them - so I stamped snowflakes in versamark and then drew mittens around them with a versamark marker - embossed everything with detail white powder and hand cut them - not bad.  And while I love aqua and red together, am sticking with my raspberry and peacock theme.

I love the confetti in the glassine envelope...will do that again!  Watch for more tags this week....Play along at

http://ellenhutson.typepad.com/the_classroom_new/

No comments:

Post a Comment