Saturday, April 3, 2010

And now, for a completely different look...

I am also teaching card classes featuring Heartfelt Creations stamps and Spellbinders dies. The kind folks at Heartfelt have designed beautiful stamps meant to work with the Spellbinders dies. It makes it so easy to create elegant cards in a hurry. And fun cards. And beautiful scrapbook pages. We will start with cards using the Blossoms 1 dies. I used Silver Pearl embossing powder on the purple card and while it is beautiful in person it is a little hard to photograph. And I couldn't begin to figure out how to do it digitally - LOL! Stop in the store for a look! The Flower Pot card is fun - the flowers lift out on a little white and green tag where you can stamp your own greeting and write your message.






There is a third card...white, silver and pearls. The pictures I took aren't really publishable...but I'll try again on Wednesday and get it posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment