Friday, April 30, 2010

Tim Holtz Cards for Card Class II



OK, I'll be the first to admit that these 4 are very different in nature. The tag is TIm Holtz style I think. We will do a cool distressing technique with dictionary paper and masking tape. The next one....




uses the bitty grunge set and is just plain fun - and fast!!


Le papillion might have different (coordinating) color antenna - they are made using a common household item... and finally my favorite I think (at least today) is the Bee card - very regal and a much brighter yellow than the photo shows. OK, I get a nice clear picture but the color is bad. One of these days it is all going to come together. The big bee on the ribbon is fun to make - it starts with a little sizzlets die. The class is Wednesday night June 2nd at 6 and Sunday June 6th at noon. Hope to see you there.


No comments:

Post a Comment